DISCOUNT



FOR



YOU



NOW!!


Saturday, February 18, 2012

#CHEAP Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colorsPredator

Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colors


Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colors


CHEAP,Discount,Buy,Sale,Bestsellers,Good,For,REVIEW, Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colorsPredator,Wholesale,Promotions,Shopping,Shipping,Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colorsPredator,BestSelling,Off,Savings,Gifts,Cool,Hot,Top,Sellers,Overview,Specifications,Feature,on sale,Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colorsPredator Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colorsPredator






Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colors Overview


Video eyewear is born. Eyewear and video have collided. The result is the I-Kam Xtreme 3.0, excellent, lightweight eyewear with advanced mobile video recorder all-in-one. Features a pinhole CMOS video camera for clear video and audio digital recording and includes three sets of interchangeable lenses. The I-Kam Xtreme 3.0 is a must for those who want to permanently capture those special moments in life. Product Size 170 x 160 x 40mm (folded), Physical Weight 39grams, Speed Read - 700kbs / Write - 500kbs USB 2.0 (HS) and Power Supply Embedded 550mAh Li-polymer. Battery power duration is 2.5-3 hours. Power Adaptor 5V DC / 500mAh, Memory built in 4GB, Max 8GB, Support Max 8GB Micro SD card resolution 736 x 480. Video playback, Video Format AVI Audio Mono sound recording speed 2".


Extreme Sport Video Glasses I-Kam by Predator - in your choice of colors Feature


  • Innovative sport style glasses with video capabilities
  • Lightweight design with advanced mobile video recorder all in one
  • Pinhole size camera for video and audio recording
  • Comes with 3 sets of interchangeable lenses
  • Battery power lasts 2.5 to 3 hours